Un-biased review of the Google Pixel 6 Pro that gives you a detailed analysis of the features, buying advice, price guide, and the pros and cons of Google’s latest smartphone the Google Pixel 6 Pro.
The Google Pixel 6 Pro is an Octa-core smartphone that comes with 12 GB Ram with storage options of 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB. The flagship smartphone was announced on 19 October 2021 and released on 28 October 2022.
Google’s Pixel 6 Pro comes in 3 striking colors cloudy white, sorta sunny, and stormy back. If you are looking for a cost-effective smartphone that is eSIM compatible then the Google Pixel 6 Pro was made for you.
Further reading: eSIM compatible phones (List of smartphones that support eSIM)
Google Pixel 6 Pro pricing
For prices ranging from £696.50 to £849.99, you can get Google Pixel 6 Pro with all the latest smartphone features that compete with the best eSIM-compatible phones from Samsung, iPhone, and Huawei.
Advantages of a Google Pixel 6 Pro
- eSIM compatible
- Great camera
- Unique design
- High build quality
- Very good performance
Disadvantages of the Google Pixel 6 Pro
- Limited storage
- Average battery life
- Slow charging
- Brutish design
- Hard to use finger-print reader
Further reading: Benefits of an eSIM
Google Pixel 6 Pro specification
- Operating system: Android 12
- CPU: Google Tensor Titan M2™ security coprocessor
- RAM: 12 GB
- Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB
- Dimensions: 163.9 height x 75.9 width x 8.9 depth (mm)
- Rear camera: 50 MP Octa PD Quad Bayer wide camera, 1.2 μm pixel width, ƒ/1.85 aperture & 82° field of view
- Front camera: 11.1 MP, 1.22 μm pixel width, ƒ/2.2 aperture, fixed focus, and 94° ultrawide field of view
- Battery and charging: 5003 mAh, 24-hour+ battery life, and fast wireless charging
What’s new about the Google Pixel 6 Pro
- eSIM compatible
- 6.7in AMOLED display with more pixels than the Pixel 6 (1,440 x 3,120)
- The adaptive refresh rate of up to 120Hz
- Tensor chipset
- 3 camera’s
Google Pixel 6 Pro connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11
- USB Type-C 3.1
Design and colors of the Google Pixel 6 Pro
- AMOLED 120Hz
- Size 6.71 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~512 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
Google Pixel 6 Pro camera
- Camera 1: 50MP (f/1.85) main camera
- Camera 2: 12MP (f/2.2) ultrawide
- Camera 3: 48MP telephoto camera with an optical zoom of 4x.
Battery life & charging of the Google Pixel 6 Pro
- 5000 mAh battery
- 24 hours on a full charge
- 48 hours of usage on extreme battery saver mode
- 23W wired charging
- 23W wireless charging
- 12W Qi wireless charging
- Battery share
Google Pixel 6 Pro GeekBench 5 score
- Single-core score: 1041
- Multi-core score: 2739
If you are planning to travel overseas, buy an eSIM online with eSIM2Go the travel eSIM data solution for international travelers.
Google Pixel 6 Pro FAQ
How much is the Google Pixel Pro 6?
The Google Pixel Pro 6 price is $899 on Verizon, AT&T, and Google Fi
Is the Google Pixel Pro 6 waterproof?
The Google Pixel Pro 6 is waterproof with an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
When did the Google Pixel 6 Pro come out?
The Google Pixel Pro 6 was officially announced and launched on 19 October 2021 and released on 28 October 2021.
Does the Google Pixel 6 Pro support eSIM?
The Google Pixel 6 Pro has and supports eSIM technology.
Source: Google Pixel Pro 6 specification